Magic Variety Show Performance Agreement
Balance of FEE payable by cash or check made payable to “Steven Johnson” immediately following performance.
- The performer will arrive 30+ minutes before show time.
- Please provide PARKING and make available a 5′ x 8′ minimum performing area CLEAR at arrival time, which will remain available up to 30 minutes following the end of the final performance.
- Magic Variety Show is not responsible for delay or alteration of the program due to failure of the Sponsor to provide any items on this agreement, and performers of Magic Variety Show will have the right to refuse to perform until such items or conditions are met.
- MAGIC VARIETY SHOW and it’s crew members, are dismissed from any liability due to accidents, sickness, riots, strikes, interruption of transportation, acts of God, or any other legitimate condition beyond the control of MAGIC VARIETY SHOW and it’s crew members.
- No video recording (photos o.k.) of the performance will be permitted without the express permission of Magic Variety Show.
- All requests for additional paperwork (invoices, etc.) must be submitted at the time of booking in the comments box of the Reserve A Date Form.
- In the event of cancellation of the performance by the Sponsor for any reason other than storm, accident, sickness, interruption of vital services or “act of God” within 60 days of the performance date, or by failure of the Sponsor to provide any items specified in this agreement, deposit paid will not be refunded.
- Filling in the reservation form only holds the date, a non-refundable deposit may be required to GUARANTEE the date. If you choose NOT to place a deposit, another party may be booked in your preferred time slot.
NOTE: Download promotion materials for the show at: MagicSJ.com. Right click on SJMVS-Flyer.pdf link and select “save as” to save to your computer, fill in the blanks & print directly to your printer.